Global Commercialization Process
GCC has established a commercialization process for global technology transfer mainly composed of 3 steps: technology targeting, matching and business enabling.
- In the stage of Tech targeting, GCC seeks to gather the technology demands in developing countries and identify target technologies available from domestic R&D and ICT promotion institutions, such as KAIST, ETRI, etc. For this purpose, GCC built a technology DB containing target technology and providing all basic key information about it.
- In the stage of Tech matching, GCC builds a cooperative network between the regional hubs and local agents and matches the technology targets to the demands.
- In the stage of Tech business, once the target technology is matched with developing countries’ demands, then participating companies are selected in both domestic and foreign countries for the global technology transfer process which includes commercialization business model offering, education, and consulting service.
- 1st Phase : Target Tech
- Constructing cooperative network between regional hubs and local agents
- Surveying specific technology demands in developing countries
- Collecting data of Target tech(ITTP Channels)
- 2nd Phase : Matching Tech
- Identifying Target tech at business and product level
- Discovering related industrial partners and drawing Matching tech
- Building database of Target tech
- 3rd Phase : Business Tech
- Selecting participating companies based on Matching tech
- Commercializing Business tech in targeted local markets
- Selecting business model
- Providing consulting service